Friday, February 12, 2010

School Valentine's Day Party

Today was the valentine party at school today. I went to hang out and spend a little bit of time with Anna. It is so fun to see her in the school environment, talking with her friends and participating. Even though she is one of the youngest, she really looks old when I see her there with the other kids. She is not the little kid I picture in my mind. She fits in better than I think she does.

















For snack all of the kids got a plain heart cookie and icing, sprinkles, and strawberries and got to decorate it themselves. Anna was quite meticulous in her "artwork" and ate every last bite. Many of the parents seem to know about Anna's creative imagination, as quite a few of them stopped by to ask her which princess she was today, which she quickly responded, "Princess Tiana!" (BTW, she no longer pronounces it, "To-Wanna.")
















Mrs. Fraher is an amazing teacher and Ann loves her so much! We are so blessed to be a part of the Koala family this year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment