Kris just finished his Masters degree at UCSD and is now working towards his PhD. He is still employed at SPAWAR and is doing a nice job balancing the responsibilities of employee, student, husband and father.
Anna is now 4 and really enjoys preschool. She tells us more and more about her day and she is very excited about going to school. Her imagination is pretty wild and she loves to act out shows and pretend to be different princesses.
Mary-Jane will be 2 in March and has recently had a verbal explosion. She says about 4-5 new words every day and has started stringing a few words together. It has been a lot of fun watching her mimic Anna, but she is definitely her own little person!
I am still staying at home and love being there for all the special moments in the girls' lives. I have become pretty crafty and have taken on the responsibility of making giraffe bags for the Honduras coffee sales.
So, that is where we are now...nothing new and exciting that wasn't in the Christmas letter, but I wanted to catch people up in case the didn't get it. Stay tuned for more posts, hopefully a few times a week, but I am not making any promises!
No comments:
Post a Comment