Today is Anna's first day of school. We decided not to send her to Kindergarten this year and give her the "gift of time." She is at the same pre-school this year, but they have started a new program for 4&5 year olds where they have the option to stay all day. At our house we have been calling it "pre-kindergarten" because Anna had been talking a lot about going to Kindergarten. She will be attending 3 days a week, but only 2 of the days are all day. It is already strange thinking I have ALL day without her and find myself worrying about whether or not she will eat her lunch and actually rest at "rest time." She helped me pack her lunch, so hopefully that will help. I am sure I will miss her more than she misses me, and I know MJ will miss her. As we said bye to Anna at school this morning Mary-Jane was upset saying, "I going miss her! I going miss her!" Before long I am sure she will enjoy the one-on-one time, and it just won't be long until we have a baby to keep her company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment