Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anna's 5th Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Anna's birthday with a party for her friends. She has been saying since June that she wanted a Toy Story 3 party, so that's what we had. She had about 14 friends join her for the occassion and a good time was had by all. We played "Pin the tail on Bulls-eye," dropped army men off the balcony for a parachute contest, decorated Mr. Tortilla head, and took a swing at the home-made pinata of Lotso Bear (The villian from the movie). (That was hard for me to watch, but I survived!)Her actually birthday is Thursday and she really wants to head to Disneyland, so that's where we will be spending the day. Kris is going to take the day off to join us, and Katie and James will be celebrating with us too. It is hard to believe it has been 5 years since I became a mom. I am pretty sure it is the best thing to ever happen to me...after marrying Kris of course!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa





No comments:

Post a Comment