Last week we had a free day in our schedule so we ventured up to the Wild Animal Park to see the 2 week old elephant. He was pretty cute, bugging his big sister, but always staying close to his mom.
On one walkway there were some geese hanging around. They let the girls get really close, and I was impressed with their courage, especially Anna. But neither goose nor girl seemed to get frightened before I felt they were getting too close for comfort and called the girls to keep moving. I am not sure if I was more nervous that the girls would get nipped or that MJ would kick the goose!
We stopped at one of our favorite photo spots...
...and ended the day with our usual ride on the carousel. Anna had to ride the leopard because she had on a leopard print dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment